Front bumper

Ok well I cant seem to get the screws for the side brackets! On the SS bumper everything is ready go on except for the vents and side brackets I need the screws that go to the vents too!Ive been to the dealership and they cant seem to find the part numbers for the screws or bolts and and clip threads that hold the sides of the bumber in place I need help with this!

Thank you in advance to anyone that can help!

P.S. I cant find any threads on this etheir! On the bumper brackets but not the screws!

Ok well I cant seem to get the screws for the side brackets! On the SS bumper everything is ready go on except for the vents and side brackets I need the screws that go to the vents too!Ive been to the dealership and they cant seem to find the part numbers for the screws or bolts and and clip threads that hold the sides of the bumber in place I need help with this!

P.S. I cant find any threads on this etheir! On the bumper brackets but not the screws!

As my post slowly fadesd away! :nonod:

look for the "HELP"section at your local auto parts store they have the treaded clips and the 7mm headed 10mm washered s/m type screws and the push pins (plastic retianers)like the ones used for the fender flares...good luck.