d_a_n_payne - BAD SELLER!!!, BAD SELLER!!!&#33

litylshue

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...topic=27303&hl=

Original post that was locked. He promised me a refund and have yet to hear from him since the 9th. He is a bad seller. Sells broken items and refuses to give refunds. He would rather ruin his name over $200.

Just thought I would throw this out there for anyone interested in buying from him, and if anyone has his number or contact information can you please PM it to me.

Hey litylshue,

We get your point. The moderator closed the thread from keeping this "soap opera" going and he asked for you to resolve this through PM's. Don't start this crap up again. Its up to you and d_a_n_payne to get this resolved.

But .... this thread isn't about getting the problem solved ... it is about helping other SS'ers in their marketplace adventures on this site.

Hey litylshue,

We get your point. The moderator closed the thread from keeping this "soap opera" going and he asked for you to resolve this through PM's. Don't start this crap up again. Its up to you and d_a_n_payne to get this resolved.

What bigo said. This isn't about getting the problem solved, he obvously isn't giving me anything back. This is to help people like YOU from making the same mistake and buying junk from him.