FS: 2002 Z28 Camaro

Justin Lamanna

THanks for your opinions. You guys love to jump on the band wagon, once someone makes a comment everyone chimes in. 

OBO

No, I think we are just trying to help you and get you to realize that you need to see what the market actually is for your particular vehicle, and set your price accordingly.

The car is nice, the miles are low, but the fact is, the car is too new to be bringing that kind of money. Again, if it were an SS or a WS6 T/A or Firehawk, with a 6 speed, or even a Z28 Vert with the 6 Speed, it would be much more desireable and would bring a higher price. As far as OBO, I think with an asking price of what you have, nobody will want to make you an offer because they will be afraid of insulting you. Why do you think I didn't respond when you sent me a PM?

• 1 month later...

Nice Ride, Having just sold a 02' z28 similar to yours, I would agree with the others that 23500 is high. I sold mine with 12k mint cond for 17750 and that took me 4 months. If he is serious about selling, 20K would be an honest price but w/o leather or 6-speed that's going to be hard to come by. In two years when the 09s come out take another 3-4 off that cuz they will be for sale everywhere!!! GL with the sale!!! :chevy: