Just installed my new grille

I just installed my billet grille yesterday. I'll post some pics. Let me know what you guys think! I painted the upper stock grille black.

Here's just the lower grille in and the upper removed... We were masking the upper grille so we could paint it.

normal_Lower%20Grille.JPG

One of the brake ducts removed...

normal_In%20progress.JPG

The grille in the brake duct.

normal_Duct%20Grille.JPG

The finished project.

normal_View%202.JPG

Just another View

normal_View%204.JPG

This is after we washed it off... You can see the holes where I had to take the front license plate bracket off. The lower grille wouldn't go on with the license plate bracket on there.

normal_View%205.JPG

Truck is lookin sweet :cool: They say mark your lisense plate holder about 3/4" back on the bottom ofcourse and cut it and thatt should be enough to clear. ..Now for a dumb question I did not think it was necesssary to remove the grill to install these 5 piece sets or is this grill pictured not a bolt over? :dunno:

This is the thread that got me to buy the grille I did. http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...23815&hl=grille

The top part of the grille bolts over the existing stock grille.... that's why I painted it black so you couldn't see it as well behind the billet grille. The brake ducts and the lower grille actually replace the stock grilles.