What Tonneau Cover?

Hey fellas, ive got an 06 Intimidator, and i already tinted the windows and here in the next few weeks and i am getting a Line-X put in. I was wondering if anyone makes a hard Tonneau Cover for the Intimidators, where you still get to keep the wing and all. Also, liek what brand and and all and what looks sharp and slick looking. Basically ANY info or pics would help, as i have only owned camaros (im nineteen and my previous cars were Camaro SS's) so i dont really know a whole lot yet. So any help would be great. Thanks alot

I think i would like a hard cover better, i wasnt really a big fan of the soft covers and a few friends of mine, on their old trucks, had hard covers and i liekd the looks of them over soft ones. Thanks for trying to help though, i really appreciate it alot.

extang RT its a soft cover looks good to.

:withstupid:

Not to mention it doesn't weigh anything, and you can remove it by yourself in 5 minutes. When you're out somewhere and get something big that you need to use the truck portion of the SS for, that's a big advatage over a hard cover IMO. Not sure how it would work with that big Intimidator wing though...

Edited by pnblwzd (see edit history)

Yeah, i guess i wouldnt say no to a soft cover, but liek i said, my friends all had hard covers and this is first truck, so i am still sorda somewhat new to the show part, after bein all about go. Where is a good site to look at those, and have a decent price on them, is there a sponser here or should i look else where. Nd yeah that was another thing, i worried about a cover fitting with the wing and all, or if anyone even made one yet to fit with it.

gemtop gt classic cover is a hard cover and is top notch , very nice

here is what they look like

gemtop page

if you like th elook of the wing though a nice cover that has a small wing is the gaylords speedstur.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

I got a pace edwards bedlocker its an electric roll up its like 1400 or so but its great.

I love the roll up hide away bed covers. They fit nicely and you can barely tell you have a bed cover by looking at it from the side. I also like having the full access to the bed when I need to. Mine is a roll n lock, not electric but it rolls up and you can lock it in different positions. It's definaltely worth considering.

:chevy: