I am looking for a 04-06 ss silverado

amos21

Good luck. You are buying used so you get what you can. If not go to the dealer and buy new. You say you have cash in hand, you ave pick up an 07 with the sunroof for a good price. If not that you can also look in E-bay. There are some on there aswell. Good luck guy.

:chevy::flag::chevy:

I am looking to buy a ss silverado this month i perfer a 04-06 with low miles can be modded or stock. has to have a sunroof. no higher than 30,000 dollars. if no sun roof had to have supercharger. please if you have a truck that fit my needs respond asap. i am selling monte carlo  now i need the truck.

I HAVE A 2004 SS, RED, LOWERED, CHROME WHEELS, COLD AIR INTAKE, ZIPPY REPROGRAMED COMPUTER, MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST, CHROME STREET SCENES GRILL INSERTS, LINE -X PAINTED THE SAME COLOR, TINTED WINDOWS. THE SS HAS 15,000 MILES. ASKING $26,000. SORRY, NO SUNROOF OR SUPERCHARGER, BUT VERY VERY CLEAN TRUCK.

Edited by MRKOZAK (see edit history)

I am looking to buy a ss silverado this month i perfer a 04-06 with low miles can be modded or stock. has to have a sunroof. no higher than 30,000 dollars. if no sun roof had to have supercharger. please if you have a truck that fit my needs respond asap. i am selling monte carlo  now i need the truck.

2004 Silverado SS, volant cold air intake, superchips power prog., corsa exhaust, groundforce lowering kit, black power coated 20' stock wheels.

See the pic in the garage tab, 39k miles, 24500 obo...

located in Jacksonville Fl

904-505-9314

Chad