First official "kill"

Kim

My brother is in town and we went out on the interstate a little bit ago and let'm rip. I ended it at 100 and had him by about half a truck. :devil: We went from a roll at about 50. He's got a 96 reg. cab silverado. He said it's a 350, with cai, long tube headers, exhaust, shift kit, something about coolant, and some other stuff done to the tranny. I was so happy. :D He said that tomorrow he's getting roller rockers put on his truck(what ever those are :dunno: ), and they will add about 10-15hp. Just thought I'd share :driving:

Jeez, doesn't anybody sleep on this forum?

Nice kill.  What have you done to your SS Kim?  I am surprised that 350 could hang that well.  It must be a short box 2WD.  They are light.

Mike

What's this thing you speak of called sleep :dunno:

The only thing that I've done to my truck is a volant cai. It came with an aftermarket exhaust when I bought it. And yeah his truck is short, and it's crazy fast. But still not as fast as mine :devil:

Nice kill.  What have you done to your SS Kim?  I am surprised that 350 could hang that well.  It must be a short box 2WD.  They are light.

Mike

What's this thing you speak of called sleep :dunno:

The only thing that I've done to my truck is a volant cai. It came with an aftermarket exhaust when I bought it. And yeah his truck is short, and it's crazy fast. But still not as fast as mine :devil:

great kill. who better than friends and family. now you got bragging rights and what better time than around the holidays??

:thumbs:

Mike

And yeah his truck is short, and it's crazy fast. But still not as fast as mine :devil:

get a tune for it, and you'll be a LOT FASTER THAN HIM... :driving:

:D

:seeya: