police cars

tonman316

Last time I was in Conn. I saw a pair of Viper and ZO6 police cars. I dont think you are going to get away in Conn!!

Conn. is always like that. Used to have a fleet of Grand Nationals and Monte SS's in the 80s.

when i first started driving, the Mass troopers at the barracks near my town had 3 Mustang 5.0's and 3 Z28's. all blacked out so you had no idea who was in them. they all had the 55 with a slash thru it stickers on their windows too. sneakey bastards. they'd pull up next to ya on the highway, make it look like they wanted to race, and if you bit, they'd nail ya.

It is... ;)  Thats no WRX. Thats jap spec STi.

its for guys like us who'd hate to be seen in something like that... It serves the function of embarassing us when we get busted, all they do is slap you in the back seat, blast Prince and drive around the block at WOT twice... its horrible... :jester:

It is... ;)  Thats no WRX. Thats jap spec STi.

its for guys like us who'd hate to be seen in something like that... It serves the function of embarassing us when we get busted, all they do is slap you in the back seat, blast Prince and drive around the block at WOT twice... its horrible... :jester:

:D