Official Goodmark Cowl Ind. Hood Group Buy Thread.

JSal69

This is the Official List of Confirmed Buyers for the Goodmark Cowl Induction & Ram-Air Hood Group Buy.

Anyone else interested purchasing a hood should PM me for a price.

Please either PM or Post New Questions HERE in this thread, and NOT in the Old, Original Thread located here: OLD THREAD

I have included the link to the old thread so you can browse the old thread for information and prior questions that were asked.

First 10 Delivery Locations & Pallets

(Up to 3 Hoods on a single Pallet, & Pallet Charges do NOT apply)

1a.) Danny123 - 1 Cowl Ind. Hood. (NorCal - Redwood City, CA) (No Pymt Rec'd Yet)

1b.)

1c.)

2a.) 05blackss86 - 1 Cowl Ind. Hood (Northport, NY) (Paid & Shipped)

2b.)

2c.)

3a.) rickr0463 - 1 Cowl Ind. hood (Virginia Beach, VA) (Paid, Shipped & Received)

3b.) rickr0463 - 1 Ram-Air Hood (Virginia Beach, VA) (Paid, Shipped & Received)

3c.) brewz - 1 Cowl Ind. Hood (Virginia Beach, VA) (Paid, Shipped & Received)

4a.) cop magnet - 1 Cowl Ind. Hood (Chicago, IL) (Paid, Shipped & Received)

4b.)

4c.)

5a.) jon1178 - 1 Cowl Ind. Hood (Tampa, FL) (Paid & Shipped)

5b.)

5c.)

6a.) Wizard - 1 Cowl Ind. Hood (Maple Valley, WA) (Paid, Shipped & Received)

6b.)

6c.)

7a.) 747Racing - 1 Cowl Ind. Hood (Ontario, Canada) (No Pymt Rec'd Yet)

7b.) Slyder7 - 1 Ram-Air Hood (Ontario, Canada) (No Pymt Rec'd Yet)

7c.)

8a.) HOD954 – 1 Cowl Ind. Hood (Omaha, NE) (Paid & Shipped)

8b.)

8c.)

9a.) BILLS04SS – 1 Cowl Ind. Hood (Rockville, MD) (Paid & Shipped)

9b.)

9c.)

10a.)

10b.)

10c.)

Buyers who will be picking up their hoods at Norwalk, CA or Lawrenceville, GA Warehouses

01.) pnblwzd - 1 Cowl Ind. Hood (Picking up hood at CA Warehouse) (PAID & Picked Up)

02.) r8rs4lf - 1 Cowl Ind. Hood - (Picking Up Hood at CA Warehouse ) (PAID & Picked Up)

03.) chpspecial - 1 Cowl Ind. Hood - (Picking up Hood at CA Warehouse) (PAID & Picked Up)

04.) bagged7104ss - 1 Cowl Ind. Hood (Picking up Hood at CA Warehouse) (No Pymt Rec'd Yet)

05.) MANDO517 - 1 Cowl Ind. Hood (Picking up hood at CA Warehouse) (No Pymt Rec'd Yet)

06.) santomen - 1 Ram-Air Hood (Picking up hood at CA Warehouse) (No Pymt Rec'd Yet)

07.) fatboySS – 1 Cowl Ind. Hood (Pick-Up at Lawrenceville, GA) (PAID & Shipped)

I will also need to know which hood (Cowl Induction or Ram-Air/Cowl Induction) you want, and what City and State you are from so I can post it next to your name for others to see if they can partner with you.

Here are the official shipping costs from Goodmark.

FREE Pickup is available from their Lawrenceville, Georgia or Norwalk, California warehouses.

The Pallet charges will apply after the first 10 Delivery locations above have been filled. (up to 3 hoods per pallet & location)

$125.00 per hood shipped to a residence, PLUS a $20.00 Pallet Charge.

$95.00 for 1 hood shipped to a business, plus a $20.00 Pallet Charge.

$130.00 for 2 hoods shipped to a business, plus a $20.00 Pallet Charge. ($75 per person)

$150.00 for 3 hoods shipped to a business, plus a $20.00 Pallet Charge. ($56.66 per person)

Note: The Pallet Charges shown above DO NOT apply to the Original 10 Confirmed Delivery Locations & Buyers also listed above. Up to 3 hoods to each location. Which can hypothetically be 30 hoods.

Below are the 2 hood options for the Silverado, and a pic of the underside.

The Ram-Air style is NOT functional but can be made to work. Also the Ram-Air is VENTED at the rear the same way the Cowl hood is.

Presently there is NO kit to make either hood completely functional direct to your intake/air cleaner. You will have to devise something on your own should you choose to do so.

Classic Cowl Induction Hood

47x3yw5.jpg

Ram-Air Style Cowl Induction Hood

2jba5c7.jpg

View of the underside of the hood.

4hjoar7.jpg

Edited by JSal69 (see edit history)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the members picking up their hoods at Goodmark's Norwalk California Warehouse.

I have sent you instructions for the pick-up of your hood via PM.

If you have already paid in full and payment has been received, a hood has been reserved in your name.

You can now pick up your hood starting on Monday December 4th or later if you choose.

Just make sure you have your drivers license for ID purposes, and Glenn's cell number with you in case of the improbable event that there is any confusion.

Edited by JSal69 (see edit history)

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!  :cheers:

Do the other 2 So Cal guys want to meet down there together or something (Alex)?

I'm down, but I probably won't have the truck since it won't fit in the back with the tonneau cover. I'll either be driving the '66 El Camino or my partner will take me in his crew cab.

ATTENTION ALL SOCAL GUYS

I just got off the phone with Goodmark in Georgia and they gave me a local number for the Norwalk warehouse. The number is 1-562-282-0285. I just got off the phone with Norwalk (Steve) and they said I was good to go for pick up. Just a heads up for all the SoCal guys. I would call and make sure everything is cool to pick up before making the trip.

EDIT: I picked up my hood about an hour ago with no problems! :thumbs: As a matter of fact they didn't even ask me for any ID or anything. :lol::flag:

A huge thanks to JSal69 and Glenn for putting this GB together. :thumbs:

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

Prob too late to get in on this? Can you PM me with the price, etc... if it's not too late?

Actually you are right on time. I've sent you a PM with pricing.

John, all 3 hoods received here in Va. Beach and in good condition. Thanks for all you done to get this GP put together.  :cheers:

Rick

Excellent Rick !!! I'm glad you guys are satisfied, and enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine.

Don't forget to post up pics after you get them painted and installed.

ATTENTION ALL SOCAL GUYS

I just got off the phone with Goodmark in Georgia and they gave me a local number for the Norwalk warehouse. The number is 1-562-282-0285. I just got off the phone with Norwalk (Steve) and they said I was good to go for pick up. Just a heads up for all the SoCal guys. I would call and make sure everything is cool to pick up before making the trip.

Good lookin' out Bro !!! Thanks for posting up the info. :thumbs:

Enjoy the hood !!!

Cool, I'll be picking mine up tomorrow...

Depending on how you plan to get there, the warehouse is right off the 5 fwy and Carmenita Rd. in Norwalk. It's actually the first big building North of the 5. There is no sign or anything. Just go through the security gate and look in the big doors and you'll see all the parts. :thumbs: