Official Goodmark Cowl Ind. Hood Group Buy Thread.

JSal69

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine just before r8rs4lf, from the california warehouse, there where some problems but they got taken care of really quick, wich made it easier for the rest of you guys, I could post up tough. Nice looking hood, not to get some paint.

I picked my hood up this morning with no problems, Steve and the guys in the warehouse were really nice and helpful. They really liked seeing all of our trucks as we came in to get the hoods, and they all agreed that blue is the best SSS color :jester:

They were checking out my truck, and when they saw the Radix they wanted me to come back inside the warehouse and see something I might get a kick out of. Sitting around the corner from the loading dock was a brand new Ford GT40 that belongs to the owner of Goodmark :cool: As many already know those have a s/c also, which looks just like a Radix color/style etc, sitting under a clear hood right behind the passenger compartment. What a gorgeous car, but imagine having that blower spinning at 16k RPM right behind your head :eek:

Thanks John and Glenn for making this GP happen! I dropped it off at my painter on the way home, who coincidentally is going to buy my old hood for a wrecked Silverado he was doing an estimate for when I got there. Perfect! :thumbs:

These are a really great hood. I love mine. Hardly any prep work to do before paint. I just wish I'd signed up to this site sooner I probably would have saved some money.

Signing up to this site and saving money rarely go hand in hand, it usually results in spending money :crackup:

I picked my hood up this morning with no problems, Steve and the guys in the warehouse were really nice and helpful.  They really liked seeing all of our trucks as we came in to get the hoods, and they all agreed that blue is the best SSS color  :jester:  

They were checking out my truck, and when they saw the Radix they wanted me to come back inside the warehouse and see something I might get a kick out of.  Sitting around the corner from the loading dock was a brand new Ford GT40 that belongs to the owner of Goodmark  :cool:    As many already know those have a s/c also, which looks just like a Radix color/style etc, sitting under a clear hood right behind the passenger compartment.  What a gorgeous car, but imagine having that blower spinning at 16k RPM right behind your head   :eek:

Thanks John and Glenn for making this GP happen!  I dropped it off at my painter on the way home, who coincidentally is going to buy my old hood for a wrecked Silverado he was doing an estimate for when I got there.  Perfect!  :thumbs:

I just sent you a PM, but I guess you don't need a painter now. :dunno:

Pre-paint

211011757.jpg

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

Greetings all Just came on board to say Hi..I hope you all enjoy your new Mods..

To see what my ride looks like you can go to www.enkei.com and look for the wheels for a truck/SUV Also it's in the new SportTruck and Streetrucks Mag in the Goodmark ad....

I will try to up load a pic or 2 soon... Glenn :seeya:

Goodmarning all... :seeya: Yes it is still on till the end of Dec. Email me or Jon for more info.. As for over seas... :nonod: They only ship in the US...Sorry....But yes we can ship to a US address for you.. :D

I did just ship some Vizualogic 9in headrest over to Germany through a APO address it only took a week....

Edited by enkeiavalanche (see edit history)

Goodmarning all... :seeya:  Yes it is still on till the end of Dec. Email me or Jon for more info.. As for over seas... :nonod:  They only ship in the US...Sorry....But yes we can ship to a US address for you.. :D

I did just ship some Vizualogic 9in headrest over to Germany through a APO address it only took a week....

Enkeiavalanche, im sending you a pm. :thumbs: