Official Goodmark Cowl Ind. Hood Group Buy Thread.

JSal69

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats about what I'm paying 320.00 for both sides... seems to be the going rate unless you know someone in the business.. Mines in the shop now. I should have it by tomorrow.. Will post pics then.. Next will be my supermaxx header install and corsa sport.. (hopefully this weekend if i don't drink to much lol) :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to let Y'all know the price goes up Feb 1st BUT not by much still very low for a STEEL hood...

There is now a $20.00 Pallet charge for anyone that is shipping 1-3 hoods to a single address...

You can still pick up a hood in There GA or Cali warehouse....

Just to let Y'all know the price goes up Feb 1st BUT not by much still very low for a STEEL hood...

There is now a $20.00 Pallet charge for anyone that is shipping 1-3 hoods to a single address...

You can still pick up a hood in There GA or Cali warehouse....

im interested in the ramair hood, i pm'd you already. let me know whats the deal i'm in so-cal and never seen this thread untill now :banghead: i'm not sure if i can still get in or not?... and i'm leaving tuesday the 30'th for a short vacation. well let me know?.

thanks.