MOTHER F*#@ER

WI_Dave

:rant: Some guy in a Mercedes "SUV" :jester: spun out on the freeway and clipped me in the SS. I very rarely drive it to work but because of the snow and being awd I did. He had the nerve to argue with the sheriff that it was my fault. The officer repeatedly told him since he lost control of his vehicle that it was his fault. It lools like I have very little damage just some scratches but we'll see when I can clean it up and get a better look at it. His front bumper has chunks missing and a little beat up. He got me passenger side between rear wheel and bumper looks like just the cladding and bumper but who knows about the metal underneath.

Sorry just wanted to rant :mad:

:rant:  Some guy in a Mercedes "SUV" :jester:  spun out on the freeway and clipped me in the SS. I very rarely drive it to work but because of the snow and being awd I did. He had the nerve to argue with the sheriff that it was my fault. The officer repeatedly told him since he lost control of his vehicle that it was his fault. It lools like I have very little damage just some scratches but we'll see when I can clean it up and get a better look at it. His front bumper has chunks missing and a little beat up. He got me passenger side between rear wheel and bumper looks like just the cladding and bumper but who knows about the metal underneath.

Sorry just wanted to rant :mad:

Hope he didn't mess it up too bad. Some people :banghead: You should have said yeah I was trying to hit you before you spun out of control and hit me dumb @ss :nono: Guy probably thought his Mercedes was the $hit

What the heck is this freaking snow or blizzard stuff I keep hearing about??? :jester:

BTW Mercedes drivers all need their asses kicked for buying over priced Dodges. If I were you, I'da bitch slapped his stupid ass right in front of the cop so he would have a great story to tell at the dog nut shop. :D

Edited by shreveportSS (see edit history)

We had just over 10" of snow in about 8 hrs the majority in the morning. Truck doesn't seem too bad. Looks like mostly scratches. :chevy: Kinda expected worse considering the front of his looked so bad.The guy was cool at first but the longer we had to wait around the more he must have convinced himself he wasn't wrong. The best part of the situation is that there was a spot on my bumper where someone scuffed it in a parking lot thats now damaged by this.(that spot drove me nuts anyway) :devil:

ps: I made it home from work incident free :cheers:

Edited by WI_Dave (see edit history)