ss spoted! in mass.

well i was going over the brightman street bridge on rt6. in mass and saw a awsome lookign ss. this thing was bad a$$. had a roll pan fog light from the bottom vents silverado ss windsheild sticker, black. i was just wondering if it was a members here. if it is i would love to meet up to take a better look at that thing. had a sticker on the back so it could have said silveradoss.com but idk. just throwing it out there and maybe someone knows!!!

• 2 weeks later...

well i saw the guy again, and got a better look at his truck. hopefullfy if hes a member and he will see this. its a black ss with side steps, windsheild sticker and on the rear has a checkerd flag window screen. had a couple of stickers on the back looks like harley but i couldnt tell, wanted him to pull over but didnt get his attention, this time i saw him in swansea next to the touasit gold course!!!! and he had a shopman bowtie, does shopman sell them anywere else???