I guess my Christmas is going to be real good

tawss04

I posted already that I am swapping the V6 in my Firebird to a LS1. My father just ordered the complete front susprension set up for it :eek: The crossmember, control arms, coil over conversion kit and mounts :D from Hawks Third Gen Parts. $1500 of goodies :cool: I was goning with the Spohn set up but my end up with the BMR set up, the Spohn factory just about burnt to the ground so there may a long wait on them :dunno: Bruce were great in helping me :thumbs:

I am going to get the Spohn torque arm from iwineng03ss here.

Check out the video of the this guys(Bruce) Formula Hawks The video link is on the left side. He's running a LS1 w/a Magnacharger :cool: it launches hard :eek:

Niiiiiice.

Can you get me an LS1/LS2 for a decent price? (it sounded like you know a junkyard guy?)

I need one for a project, maybe.

??? - Brian

The LS1 I am putting in my car is brand new (GM crate engine) I was going to get a parts camero from one of the guys I know but he said they are a real hot item with the LS1 set up, I can get one but their not real cheap.