Pick my first MOD

BlkSilvySS

Hey guys,

I'm ready to buy my first MOD. Was wondering what you guys thought I should do first, and the order to do them in.

Volant CAI

GMS MAF

PCMForLess

ShiftKit

Also I have 51K on the SS I was wondering since I am an ASE Tech and work at a Dodge Dealer, we normally do tune-ups on the Hemi's around this time. Anyone notice anything about the new E3 plugs? We put them in the Hemi's sometimes for Customer's since they have a 5 year/100,000mile warranty against wearing, and fouling....I figure I will just get some MSD wires to replace the wires...

Edited by BlkSilvySS (see edit history)

since I am an ASE Tech and work at a Dodge Dealer

Wow ... i bet you are a VERY busy man ... :chevy:

just playing :cheers:

Hey you go where there's Job Security and money to be made right? Hahah

Quick is yours a Volant?

Honestly fill me in on the order to so them at...I'm already ordering the Bel-103 2/2 drop with whatever I'm ordering....

Go with a tune. However, If you are going to get a shift kit your gonna need a retune and if you get a shift kit you should get a new torque converter...all in all torque converter, shift kit and tune. The CAI is nice however the tune yields the most gains from all of that.

since I am an ASE Tech and work at a Dodge Dealer

Wow ... i bet you are a VERY busy man ... :chevy:

just playing :cheers:

Hey you go where there's Job Security and money to be made right? Hahah

Quick is yours a Volant?

Honestly fill me in on the order to so them at...I'm already ordering the Bel-103 2/2 drop with whatever I'm ordering....

the K&N IMHO is better then the Volant, its in the classifieds take a look

the MAF is a waste of $$ IMO....I'd start with a CAI, exhaust and then a tune.... you'll see a big increase in performance and in fuel economy...

I agree, I performed these mods in that order. K&N CAI, GM Perf. Parts cat-back, then a Hypertech tune. The throttle response, sound, and overall performance is much better now. I even picked up a few mpg...............