Some pics of my ride

1 Fast SS

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure wish they didn't stop making the blue. I just love that color!

Yay, we arrival blue owners have a fan :jester:

Woot arrival blue :chevy:

DSCF0003-1.jpg

Heres some pics of my baby. Just had to let the tires loose and feel the power of an SS.

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00241-1.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

these pics are beautiful, how did you get your truck to look so glossy and....perfect!

did you just wash and wax it or something?

Just use the right wax and any vehicle can look 10x better especially if you wax it every weekend like i did before she got totaled. Actually the wax that I used for the longest time on the xtreme was duponts teflon platinum showroom finish wax and i came up with these results and this was achieved just by simply applying the liquid wax and removing it with a microfiber cloth. I never used a buffer or anything on the this truck to help it to achieve that shine and the paint never looked that good when i first bought her. I had many comments on the shine of that beauty.

DSCF0002.jpg

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

There are four blue ones here in denton now but it is still awesome.A friend of mine named justin picked up his blue one yesterday.Another friend of mine named justin who is 17 was given his as his first truck.The other one is on this site COOLBLUESS. :chevy:

Does not matter what color it is matters who is driving.I have beat other stock ones and modded ones just because the other guys didnt know how to drive their trucks. :chevy:

Color doesn't matter? OMG!!! Our worlds have come to an end!! :jester: