EXHAUST

HemiEater

Borla doesn't make anything for our set up yet. I've already checked. Its preference, I would say. You really have to do your research on which one you want. The Magnaflow is probably the best in HP & TQ, but its quite. The Corsa sport is the best way to go if you can afford it. I've got the Hooker Areochaber on mine and its a drone master, but its loud as hell. It drones way.......... to much for me, so when I get my pacesetters on, I'm putting a corsa sport on mine. I rode in Franks truck from Revolution racewroks, and he's got the Corsa touring on his. It sounds just like a nascar at WOT. So the sport is louder.

GM Performance Parts Cat-Back. You cannot beat the cost for a mandrel bent 304 stainless kit, under $650 with the polished stainless tip. It is much louder with some mild drone. I picked up 2mpg after installing it :D . I have also heard good things about Corsa and Magnaflow too. Good luck with your choice.

Magnaflow custom setup!!

i agree but its also what your doing with it. i needed somehtign that flowed extremely well for forced induction. Im running long tubes with high flow cats and magnaflow mufflers" Dual 3 inch all the way back.