NEW MAN LAW!

06redSSrwd

i thought this up, tell me what you think....

"At some point in a man's life, every man shall/should own a pickup, suv, or any form of a truck, if not possible, the only thing permissable would be a car with a gas guzzling V8, manual transmission, and a minimum of 400hp, preferably american too."

yay or nay?

MAN LAW? or NO MAN LAW?

post your thoughts!

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A yeah also

Maybe a more MANLY version with a responsible aspect :dunno:

"At some point in a man's life, every man shall own a pickup, suv, or any form of a truck, and a car with a gas guzzling V8, manual transmission, and a minimum of 400hp, american made. It is acceptable to own a domestic/ import economy or hybrid for commuting or for the wife's car to be environmentally responsible"

:cheers:

A yeah also

Maybe a more MANLY version with a responsible aspect  :dunno:

"At some point in a man's life, every man shall own a pickup, suv, or any form of a truck, and a car with a gas guzzling V8, manual transmission, and a minimum of 400hp, american made. It is acceptable to own a domestic/ import economy or hybrid for commuting or for the wife's car to be environmentally responsible"

:withstupid:

UM.

NO.

NOT ACCEPTABLE.

:puke:

man law.......but im pretty upset that tapping the top of your buddies beer to make it overflow was bannded due to "waste of beer"........i'll still do it.

That's considered alcohol abuse. :nono:

na. that just means they have to pound thier beer.

This should make you qualify to be a ManBitch.

:crackup::lol::crackup::lol:

maybe even "whipped"

It is acceptable to own a domestic/ import economy or hybrid for commuting or for the wife's car to be environmentally responsible"[/b]

maybe even "whipped"

Not at all...when somebody asks why you have an SUV, a hot rod, and an economy car...you say because I can....or this

"At some point in a man's life, every man shall own a pickup, suv, or any form of a truck, and a car with a gas guzzling V8, manual transmission, and a minimum of 400hp, american made.

It is acceptable to own a domestic/ import economy or hybrid for commuting or for the wife's car to be environmentally responsible"[/b]

maybe even "whipped"

Not at all...when somebody asks why you have an SUV, a hot rod, and an economy car...you say because I can....or this

"At some point in a man's life, every man shall own a pickup, suv, or any form of a truck, and a car with a gas guzzling V8, manual transmission, and a minimum of 400hp, american made.

just messin with ya.....the more cars/trucks/suvs whatever, the better.

maybe even "whipped"

just messin with ya.....the more cars/trucks/suvs whatever, the better.

:thumbs:

That's what I'm talking about :cheers: