Effin Thieves!!

Z4pp

:banghead::mad::mad::banghead::confused:

So I went out this morning to admire my truck. :cool:

And I noticed my taillight cover was cracked!!! Im assuming some lowlife **** tried to steal it and failed miserably. It's not even hard to remove them and the loser (im presuming) broke it! Id rather have them gone than broken -_- Its not really a big crack but im very picky!!

minidscf0001bh9.jpg

minidscf0003hl4.jpg

minidscf0002sc0.jpg

But on the plus side! I talked to a friend a local body shop and he painted my taillights black, and looks just as good! I had to buy some spider LED taillights though, so it would be bright enough to be seen because the paint is very dark.

Here's some pictures of the taillights painted.

minidscf0005ad8.jpg

minidscf0004mn1.jpg

minidscf0022ig9.jpg

minidscf0012ln5.jpg

Also the covers are for sale, I paid $54.95 for them. I will take $15 + shipping, one is just fine the other one has a small crack as you can see! I will also send 3m tape. :D

you guys with the Blacked out tail lights......are you not afraid of getting rear ended? and the cops don't bother you? where i live, you would either be hit from behind or pulled over by a cop withinn the first 30min's of doing that mod.

mine only have two coats of tint so they are still plenty bright, im trying to figure out how i want to customize the stock tails into retro fittign led panels in them , i hav ean extra set im going to start fudging with.

you guys with the Blacked out tail lights......are you not afraid of getting rear ended?  and the cops don't bother you?  where i live, you would either be hit from behind or pulled over by a cop withinn the first 30min's of doing that mod.

The tint allows light to go through it, and when you use automotive clear coat, for some reason the light goes through as if it was stock. My dad scratched the side of my light so maybe over the break im gonna take it to a paint guy to clear coat em. I would be more afraid of getting rear ended if I had a roll pan :uhoh: