People who have replaced their stock hood

I was looking at the underside of that Goodmark cowl induction hood and was wondering if the stock insulation fits up in there. Maybe just have to replace those things that hold it on?

Also, on the front part of both hoods there are some square cut outs, looks like it's for some rubber gasket to push in that would run along the frontal part of the hood to seal the hood with the plastic part above the radiatior. I didn't see any on my factory hood. Am I missing it or does it not come with that.

Thanks!!!

Also, on the front part of both hoods there are some square cut outs, looks like it's for some rubber gasket to push in that would run along the frontal part of the hood to seal the hood with the plastic part above the radiatior. I didn't see any on my factory hood. Am I missing it or does it not come with that.

Thanks!!!

Anyone have an answer? Is there one or not?

just my opiniong but if you dont put the insulation under there it will help release the hot air out and have better circulation , it makes the hood more functional imo. thats why i dont have one, also due to the fact that my supercharger doesent help under hood temps , i can actuall see the heat coming from the backsid of the engine sometimes.

just my opiniong but if you dont put the insulation under there it will help release the hot air out and have better circulation , it makes the hood more functional imo. thats why i dont have one, also due to the fact that my supercharger doesent help under hood temps , i can actuall see the heat coming from the backsid of the engine sometimes.

I know it doesn't get like hell under the hood here in SoCal, but would the heat from the motor casue some warping of the hood eventually due to not having the insulation?

in ca warming things up isnt a real concern , i think the lowest we see here ever is maybe 40s. i mean its just my thought but your n/a and n/a motors respond more sensitively to colder iat's .and with a blower it gets hot as hell under the hood. jmo im all about functionality!!