sold SS

cerbomark

Nice truck, the new ones are growing on me slowly (just like this style did). But I was at the dealer the other day and saw one... the interior is really nice... but 43K+, that's just not happening.

:withstupid: Most price in the high $30K range for an EC with some in the $40K+ plus range which is just so stupid :banghead: . GM really likes to screw you on a new model/body stlye. I wonder why Toyota will be replaceing GM as the top seller soon...duh...stupid GM :nono: I just don't get them sometimes. They would rather put a big sticker on their product and make you talk to a dumb @ss salesman for an hour or two to get the price instead of just offering us the price up front. Just pisses me off to no end :sick:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice truck, the new ones are growing on me slowly (just like this style did). But I was at the dealer the other day and saw one... the interior is really nice... but 43K+, that's just not happening.

:withstupid: Most price in the high $30K range for an EC with some in the $40K+ plus range which is just so stupid :banghead: . GM really likes to screw you on a new model/body stlye. I wonder why Toyota will be replaceing GM as the top seller soon...duh...stupid GM :nono: I just don't get them sometimes. They would rather put a big sticker on their product and make you talk to a dumb @ss salesman for an hour or two to get the price instead of just offering us the price up front. Just pisses me off to no end :sick:

And in 3 months, GM will have $5000.00 rebates.

Great Chase did it again scaring off all the members with stock trucks!! :crackup:  :jester:  Man that thing looks nice, I have thought about getting a second ss and making it white.

:withstupid: i want to see a white ss.

thats a sweet looking truck you have there. Tobad you got rid of the SS to get that but still a sick ride. White looks great and wish they made the SS white. I would have bought one.   :cheers:

:chevy:  :flag:  :chevy:

not an SS but the same idea :cool:

train1.jpg

:puke: