SSS Bedcovers

Chee

i could really use one of those for tailgating, but i also love the look of the speedsturr. how heavy is the speedsturr if it needs to be taken off? how many sets of hands?

not really necessary for tailgating. i can tailgate with any cover, but there are always those people that know you have a truck and ask if you can "help" them move.

I'll be the outcast here, I have the Snuglid SL. I've been very satisfied with it since purchasing it. It has a remote option along with a hard wired light mounted to it to be able to see in the bed at night.

212661837.jpg

:withstupid: I have the SnugLid SL also, I really like it, just kinda wish I had gotten the remote option.

normal_SilveradoSS_SL003.jpg

I'll be the outcast here, I have the Snuglid SL. I've been very satisfied with it since purchasing it. It has a remote option along with a hard wired light mounted to it to be able to see in the bed at night.

212661837.jpg

:withstupid: I have the SnugLid SL also, I really like it, just kinda wish I had gotten the remote option.

normal_SilveradoSS_SL003.jpg

You can always add that right? When I bought mine, I didn't get the remote right away because SnugTop had the remote for the lid which looked like the remote for our trucks and the guy told me they were in the process of changing it. Who wants to carry around two bulky remotes? :dunno: So I went back and added it to my lid after they figured it out.

84792730.jpg

but there are always those people that know you have a truck and ask if you can "help" them move.

Here you go KJT13 ... Tell them it's called "Enterprise Rent-A-Car" ... and yes ... They rent trucks .... :thumbs:

like the two bumper stickers say, "yes this is my truck, no i won't help you move" and "yes this is my truck, no you can't borrow it"

Would taking off the molding at the top of the tail gate make the gaylord fit better?

yea, it has to come off. mine fits tight so there is no way the cover would have fit with that little molding

That is not true. I was one if not the first one to let everyone know that my lid fit with the tailgate cap because at that time, everyone was asking. There have been people here that have also kept it with the Gaylords lid. Now of course, it will fit tighter without it because then the tailgate will be square, but the lid does fit with the cap.

BTW: Here is that thread. Click here!

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

Would taking off the molding at the top of the tail gate make the gaylord fit better?

yea, it has to come off. mine fits tight so there is no way the cover would have fit with that little molding

That is not true. I was one if not the first one to let everyone know that my lid fit with the tailgate cap because at that time, everyone was asking. There have been people here that have also kept it with the Gaylords lid. Now of course, it will fit tighter without it because then the tailgate will be square, but the lid does fit with the cap.

BTW: Here is that thread. Click here!

thanks for the info! sorry for the misleading post. i'm a :dupe:

:thumbs: