jl audio and subs and box for sale

gbart

Subs are approximatly 6 months old have never been abused and are in great working condition still pound the inside of the truck. They are as stated w3v2 12 inch jl audio subs with a downfiring probox. Must sell together. Asking 300 + shipping total taking offers am in oklahoma city oklahoma. will have pics up later tonight. thanks.

Where did you have the Amps mounted? ..Also do you have any pics of the subs out of the box? Such as the tinsle leads/ spider.. magent structure and so forth.. JL subs are hard to tell the series unless this is shown... I think It would help the sale!

TTT 4U

the amp was mounted on the back wall of the truck behind the back seat no i dont have any pics of the backside of the sub i got a guy wanting to buy them from around here so if nobody is interested at all then im not gonna waste my time and ill just sell to him. They are w3v2's there isnt another jl sub that looks like the w3's so it shouldnt be hard to tell what kind they are.

those are definatly w3's, none of the other JLs look like that. they are the dual voice coil w3's, not those new single coil w'3s taht look like w6's and are cheap as hell. this is a great deal, i would buy it if i needed it. very clean sounding subs