pics of my truck

Chevcup47

Hello all i dont have any pics right now but when i get off work friday afternoon ill go wash it and have my wife take a couple and hopefully someone will be able to tell me how to post them on here i got one of my race car to load on my member profile but havent figured out how to do any others id also like to show off my other toy its a 1948 chevy sedan street rod havent done much to it now that i have the truck and racing again someone please help me out on posting them if you can thanks Dale

sorry for your miss fortune but i have a few more important things to do than go take pics of my truck if me getting some and trying to post them friday isnt good enough then maby i just wont send my member payment in i printed out and ill just go on about my way i figured i had found a nice site to do some chatting and bull shooting on but maby not most of the members in general seam verry nice and help full but there may be a couple that keep me from going any further in this i dont mess with a computer verry much and not really sure how to up load some things when i get the pics on my computer i will post my email address and do my best to post them thats one reason i am asking for help on doing it so they can be posted

sorry for your miss fortune but i have a few more important things to do than go take pics of my truck if me getting some and trying to post them friday isnt good enough then maby i just wont send my member payment in i printed out and ill just go on about my way i figured i had found a nice site to do some chatting and bull shooting on but maby not most of the members in general seam verry nice and help full but there may be a couple that keep me from going any further in this i dont mess with a computer verry much and not really sure how to up load some things when i get the pics on my computer i will post my email address and do my best to post them thats one reason i am asking for help on doing it so they can be posted

Dont worry bout those guys :jester: lol Its just a few of us around here kinda get annoyed after seeing alot of "Pic of Truck" Topics but no pics so yeah, But dont take things to serious were all abunch of really cool guys and girls on the site. Now to awnser your question you could upload pics to photobucket if you have an account...if you dont just get one its freee!..... Then upload the pics and ones that are uploaded it should show 3 links below each pic you have uploaded, Copy the URL link ( or was it the IMG link...well T dont remember off the top of the head but its one of those) so yeah copy then paste it here and you got a done deal :cheers: Hope its any help, And enjoy your stay :chevy::thumbs:

Onyx :cool:

A title of..."Can someone help me post pics once I get them?" Would have been more appropriate. If you post a title "Pics of truck, people open the thread and are expecting to see pictures. I was not trying to flame you, but we have seen this so many times it gets a little amusing.