Intro Wheels 22" (hammer 6)

I don't think there is anyone else on this site that has Intro's on their SSS but me and mine are not the Hammer.

You can try HERE, but I believe I'm the only SSS in Intro's gallery.

My bad, Eric has Intro's on his SSS. I don't know exactly which ones they are, but you can do a search under his name supersport.

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

Are you Happy with the your Wheels

I love my wheels! I tried to go chrome because of all the drama associated with polishing billet and I ended up hating the way it looked. I ended up switching back over.

Here are the chrome ones.

115085604.jpg

I would definately buy Intros again plus Bryan is a good guy to deal with!

What is it about chrome that you dont like.  How are the two different billet verses chrome?

billet = polished and high maintanence  . chrome is easy care and less maintanence with a little more shine. it all depends on what finish you like

That's not all true! It used to be a PITA to polish my Intros, but I recently had them clear ceramic coated and they are as easy if not easier to keep clean than chrome rims. Actually they are easier because I don't have to polish them like chrome. Just wash and dry! :thumbs: Another plus for billet rims is that if you happen to curb a rim, they can easily be fixed unlike chrome ones where in most cases, you'll have to just purchase another whole rim. Billet ones can be rehooped and sanded to fix a curb rashing.

The thing I don't like about chrome is the shine. For me, they are way too shiney plus the luster that billet gives off is a whole different kind of bling.

I saw those pics of your intro's after they were polished! They looked real nice. I am leaning towards the hammer 6's. How do you clear ceramic coat the wheels?

Are all intro wheels billet or do they have a chrome option?

I saw those pics of your intro's after they were polished!  They looked real nice.  I am leaning towards the hammer 6's.  How do you clear ceramic coat the wheels?

Are all intro wheels billet or do they have a chrome option?

Bryan from Intro can take care of it, just make sure you let him know you want that done before you get them made. If your local, you can just take them to Specialized Coatings yourself, that's where they do it.

They have made a chrome wheel, check this thread.

Click here!

alex your the one exception to having lower maintanence on your polished wheels. i know i would do the same if i had polished wheels. one thing though on any multi piece wheel(forged or billet) you can have certain piece's of the wheels replaced such as hoops and spokes. one cool thing about multi piece wheels.