Hheaders and exhuast

gixxerrider

I am waiting to get my headers till after the first of the year. I want to start buying the cats and mufflers. I am just a bit confused about 2.5" or 3". I am only running a CAI. I will be getting a tune and a 160 stat and servo's all about the same time. Any help on size would be great. :dunno:

Edited by gixxerrider (see edit history)

what headers you looking at? i got the pacesetters and am going to run 3". all i have is a c.a.i. too but i am planning on going f/i and i don't want to do the exhaust all over again. i plan on getting it dyno tuned after i get the headers up.

Alan

i would go 3" (im doing the same thing with exhaust) like wody said you dont know what you will do down the road and it would suck if you hvae to redo everything becuase you skimped out in the begining! im overdoing it now with 3"s but you never know a nice f/i system but be in the background!!!!lol good luck with whatever you do. also when you coming back up???