2003 Silverado SS with 26 inch wheels

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know about cleanest ss around all you did was throw some wagon wheels on it and the rest is all stock.  :dunno:

QUIT HATIN!!!!!!!!!!

Im not gonna overdo my truck with all the country flames on it and what not!!!!!!!!All that junk does is kill the look of your truck!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by worthamterrence (see edit history)

daym playa im sorry , get somethign to make it go fast or actually some brakes to stop those wheels and ill stop the hatin yo!

and the flame jokes , its cool mine will be in some mag's soon and actually hold some records.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

daym playa im sorry , get somethign to make it go fast or actually some brakes to stop those wheels  and ill stop the hatin yo!

Im sorry i have my 87 Buick Grand National for that!!!!You can see it also on the link at the top of this topic.

daym playa im sorry , get somethign to make it go fast or actually some brakes to stop those wheels  and ill stop the hatin yo!

Im sorry i have my 87 Buick Grand National for that!!!!You can see it also on the link at the top of this topic.

It stops very good with the stock brakes,i wouldnt throw away money on a big brake kit if i didnt have too.