New pic of the V-Max

Vortec MAX

Looks good :cheers: I am really starting to consider getting a bed cover like yours.  I like it :cool:  Oh and the truck in the background is as old as me :smash:

I like the Fold-a-Cover. It is really easy to remove, but you don't have to for most things. Jeez Kim, you are just a baby. I was 13 when that truck was built :)

your 83 looks just like my old 86...

:thumbs:

Glad someone else here appreciates the "rounded line."

Mike

Looks good :cheers: I am really starting to consider getting a bed cover like yours.  I like it :cool:  Oh and the truck in the background is as old as me :smash:

I like the Fold-a-Cover. It is really easy to remove, but you don't have to for most things. Jeez Kim, you are just a baby. I was 13 when that truck was built :)

Mike

Kim is older than me :( I was born in 84'.

Mike

the 86 was my first truck. same colors. used to bounce off the roof all the time when 4wheeling.