Chase your famous

rsharpe13

Human nature to always want more or envy your neighbor.  Grass is always greener on the other side.  What is funny is that that guy drives a what?  $30k plus truck?  He should thank his lucky stars that he can even afford such a thing.  Do you know how many people are driving 1991 Chevy S10's and S15's or Rangers with the doors duck taped on?  Seriously.  I think about that every time I get jealous of like a CTS-V or 2006 corvette or something.  I drive a $40k msrp truck with leather and heated seats...Hell Some people have to ride the bus!

amen to that :cheers:

That poor guy needs a hug  :shakehead:  :crackup:

Congrats to Chase for being famous on the titan board :cheers:

:crackup: he'd probably feel even worse knowing theres a woman with a faster truck than his :D

thats pretty funny . At least they arent talking smack . maybe ill start a fan club on titantalk.

the money tree has almost ran out now  :jester:

do you have a link to this??

yea but you probably started growing another one :jester:

Mine is about dead now cuase of my Firebird is killing it :D

Human nature to always want more or envy your neighbor.  Grass is always greener on the other side.  What is funny is that that guy drives a what?  $30k plus truck?  He should thank his lucky stars that he can even afford such a thing.  Do you know how many people are driving 1991 Chevy S10's and S15's or Rangers with the doors duck taped on?   Seriously.  I think about that every time I get jealous of like a CTS-V or 2006 corvette or something.  I drive a $40k msrp truck with leather and heated seats...Hell Some people have to ride the bus!

amen to that :cheers:

very well put

Human nature to always want more or envy your neighbor.  Grass is always greener on the other side.  What is funny is that that guy drives a what?  $30k plus truck?  He should thank his lucky stars that he can even afford such a thing.  Do you know how many people are driving 1991 Chevy S10's and S15's or Rangers with the doors duck taped on?  Seriously.  I think about that every time I get jealous of like a CTS-V or 2006 corvette or something.  I drive a $40k msrp truck with leather and heated seats...Hell Some people have to ride the bus!

Never looked at it that way, and those heated seats really kick ass @ 4 am when its 20 degrees :)

They said our trucks are ugly and nappy looking... lol lol lol

Your Kidding me right?! HAha man thats funny...im sorry but were not the ones with a big ass hole in our front end right? Hahaha But w/e they can say w/e they want, there just mad they made the choice of buying a Titan....

Onyx :cool:

Human nature to always want more or envy your neighbor.  Grass is always greener on the other side.  What is funny is that that guy drives a what?  $30k plus truck?  He should thank his lucky stars that he can even afford such a thing.  Do you know how many people are driving 1991 Chevy S10's and S15's or Rangers with the doors duck taped on?   Seriously.  I think about that every time I get jealous of like a CTS-V or 2006 corvette or something.  I drive a $40k msrp truck with leather and heated seats...Hell Some people have to ride the bus!

Never looked at it that way, and those heated seats really kick ass @ 4 am when its 20 degrees :)

Amen!

Now all we need is heated steering wheels so i can quit sitting on one hand at a time! :crackup:

:withstupid:

:withstupid::flag:

oh yeah almost forgot...

kudos to you chase, you've really set the standard for what a fast show truck should be  :flag:

:withstupid: Isn't that the truth... :thumbs: