pioneer avic Z1

I JUS PUT IN THE PIONEER AVIC Z1 NAVIGATION SYSTEM IN MY TRUCK I BEEN PLAYING WITH THE SOUND SETTINGS AND I CANT SEEM TO FIND A BASIC BASS AND TREBLE SCREEN I HAVE 2 FOSGATE P2 12's AND A 1000 WATT FOSGATE AMP..... AND THE BASS WONT EVEN OUT WITH THE VOCALS OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND... SO IF ANYONE HAS THIS DECK AND HAS FOUND JUST A BASS AND TREBLE SETTING... LET ME KNOW THANX :confused:

Same way my premier 9800BT is.... until I actually learned how to adjust the 16 band EQ... Then you can get some great sound..

Sart from a FLAT EQ Curve, and on my system 80 hz is where most the adjustment maked the bass come alive... remember i just have the HU nothing else aftermarket!

Same way my premier 9800BT is.... until I actually learned how to adjust the 16 band EQ... Then you can get some great sound..

Sart from a FLAT EQ Curve, and on my system 80 hz is where most the adjustment maked the bass come alive... remember i just have the HU nothing else aftermarket!

try going to the AV settings