awesome kicker spl setup

fuganator

Not sure if anyone on here would be interested or not, but last year I had bought a system that was going to go into a ford ranger for an awesome spl setup. I have two kicker solox 18's and 4 kx2500.1 amps. I do not have anytime and am looking to get rid of them. I also have two stinger sp2150 batteries and 2 replacement cones for the subs. If anyone is interested of knows someone that might be, let me know. I can have pics up in a couple of weeks. I am at school right now and all of the stuff is back home.

Not sure if anyone on here would be interested or not, but last year I had bought a system that was going to go into a ford ranger for an awesome spl setup. I have two kicker solox 18's and 4 kx2500.1 amps. I do not have anytime and am looking to get rid of them. I also have two stinger sp2150 batteries and 2 replacement cones for the subs. If anyone is interested of knows someone that might be, let me know. I can have pics up in a couple of weeks. I am at school right now and all of the stuff is back home.

What do you want for the 18s how much for a 2500.1. im runnin a kicker 15" l7 in my regular cab and might want to get a little crazier. Doubt i can retain the seats as i did with the 15" . My email is [email protected] i dont come on here much just gm-trucks.com