custom trucks

BlackSS04

if you think about it this could also be said about making your truck fast resale value is lowered and ive seen frames twist and crack from hard take offs.

Any one can find some reason to make another hobby sound dumb

:withstupid: People will spend good amount of cash on a bagged truck, because all of the work is already done. "worthless peice of shit" as Quik said. I don't see your truck in any magazines.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you think about it this could also be said about making your truck fast resale value is lowered and ive seen frames twist and crack from hard take offs.

Any one can find some reason to make another hobby sound dumb

:withstupid: People will spend good amount of cash on a bagged truck, because all of the work is already done. "worthless peice of shit" as Quik said. I don't see your truck in any magazines.

truck has been in the local one, so thanks for trying. you can return a motor to stock alot easier then you can a bagged POS. and how can you haul things? you cant with a bed cut open

They serve just as much purpose as your truck. Theirs are for show and yours is for go. It's called respecting other peoples likes and tastes. Don't even say that shit, "no purpose". Ok I'm done.

post-6499-1166400615_thumb.jpg

yea sure they serve a purpose to be made fun of. i can haul shit in the truck and use it as a truck. they cant. you want to drag fram and disrespect go buy a jap POS

i cant believe the people on here talkin shit about the mini truckin lifestyle...that vids pretty sweet but lowlife video is the best....and the whole im white thing...apparently you have never been to a real mini truck show or river run....most of what makes mini trucks now a days is alot of old skool hot rodding stuff, not lowrider shit......but i have a bodydropped nissan 720 and hell i outta go ahead and build a new frame for the SS and lay it out just to piss yall haters off....if thats how everyone is on this site than screw this.....mini truckin is the damn shit..... *NO REGRETS*

They serve just as much purpose as your truck. Theirs are for show and yours is for go. It's called respecting other peoples likes and tastes. Don't even say that shit, "no purpose". Ok I'm done.

post-6499-1166400615_thumb.jpg

yea sure they serve a purpose to be made fun of. i can haul shit in the truck and use it as a truck. they cant. you want to drag fram and disrespect go buy a jap POS

To be made fun. :yellow_loser:

man yall really talk shit bout someone elses hobby....sorry i dont think making a silverado superfast is a fully custom truck....or maybe i should bolt on some cool headlights or a billet grill my truck would be fully custom then....stupid shit.....i bought my SS for one reason...its a beautiful truck, with a lil more power than a stock silverado, which i need to tow my mini truck to shows....so dont get me wrong im not at all knockin the sss, cuz i love mine, but shit you should have respect for what someone else loves, L8