I finally raced a Titan!!

1 Fast SS

i think we need a titan vs SS section, very nice kill with your mods once you get going it will be hard for 99% of titans to catch you.

NICE KILL, keep up the good hunting!

Well, I sure would like to have the mods you have. That thing has to be smoke'n!!

i was reading your mods soon to come, my bad. your truck will fly from a roll with those, what procharger are you going use p1sc or d1sc?

Chase, we want to see a better pic of that girl in your avatar! She's sweet!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have yet to find anybody to race or even play with me :banghead:

A co-worker has a Grand Prix GT with the 5.3...its his wife's ride and wants to line them up on the airport strip at work. I'm 99% sure its completely stock. I have no idea if I could take him or not but agreed to it anyway.

I got two mods coming in the mail...trying to hold him off a few days :eek:

Edited by Prestoar (see edit history)

For those of you who havent had a chance to race a titan yet, dont sweat it. I went from a dig with one from 0-90ish and had about a truck on him. He was a extended cab 04 and my old man thought that since he spent more $ on his truck it had to be faster. WRONG!!! and its funny cause I bought my silverado off him before he bought his Titan(04 King Cab 5.6) but he didnt have any goodies on the chevy when he sold it to me..just goes to show who really runs the truck market LOL. Anyway I got a 00 5.3 with flows W4M tune, LS1 fans, and K and N FIPK. I have yet to line up against an SS so I cannot honestly say that my truck is faster and I'm taking a guess that it is not. So if my truck isnt as fast as a stock SS then even you guys with bone stock SS's shouldnt have a problem...ESPECIALLY those of you with the AWD. I'm jealous of you guys and I'm actually going to look at an SS (arrival blue) this weekend so maybe I can cross over into your side lol. Good luck with finding those titans guys.

I have yet to find anybody to race or even play with me  :banghead:

A co-worker has a Grand Prix GT with the 5.3...its his wife's ride and wants to line them up on the airport strip at work.  I'm 99% sure its completely stock.  I have no idea if I could take him or not but agreed to it anyway.

I got two mods coming in the mail...trying to hold him off a few days  :eek:

a GT with a 5.3? i thought only the 06+ GXP had the 5.3 and the GT got the blown 3.8??? anyways, i think you'll have your hands full with a 5.3 GP...whatever trim level it is.

let us know how it turns out though

I have yet to find anybody to race or even play with me  :banghead:

A co-worker has a Grand Prix GT with the 5.3...its his wife's ride and wants to line them up on the airport strip at work.  I'm 99% sure its completely stock.  I have no idea if I could take him or not but agreed to it anyway.

I got two mods coming in the mail...trying to hold him off a few days  :eek:

a GT with a 5.3? i thought only the 06+ GXP had the 5.3 and the GT got the blown 3.8??? anyways, i think you'll have your hands full with a 5.3 GP...whatever trim level it is.

let us know how it turns out though

its a limited edition...daytona or something im not totally sure...but it does have the 5.3

• 3 weeks later...