I finally raced a Titan!!

1 Fast SS

Most of you guys have already raced a titan, but I haven't until yesterday, and man was it fun!

I picked up a penny heads up, and all the day, you will have good luck, and I did. I have been hunting down this Titan around where I work for a long time, and finally got him. I was going to back to work from lunch and was coming out of the bank on lake mead drive in Henderson, which is a long stretch of road. It was a red Titan 2wd ex. cab, and it has the 17 in. wheels on it. I slowed down to ask him if he wanted to run it, and he said yeah lets go. We were doing about 50, which sucks, cuz it doesn't kick down very good at that speed, anyway, he hit it first and caught me by surprize and got a half truck on me. I was standing on my gas pedal thinking maybe it would go faster, and saying come on baby lets go! I started pulling on him when I shifted. By this time, I was getting about 3 trucks on him. We had to slow down because of traffic. He caught up to me and gave the thumbs up, traffic was clear. We were at 65 this time, and hit it again. This time my tranny slipped when downshifting, and he got another half truck on me. I was like damn it! When my truck finally kicked in after a split second, it took off hard. I think the tune helped alot in shifting, cuz it didn't shift until 6000 rpms and it had that kick into the next gear. I caught up to him fast this time, and pulled hard when shifting again, when I looked back, he was about 7 or 8 trucks behind me in a half mile. I know he didn't let up, cuz he was still there. My speedo was buried and still pulling strong.

We came to the turn off and got next to each other and both said, that was a blast! He was a cool guy. I asked him to do it from a dead dig, but he said that it was dangerous down this road, to many curves, and he was right, so we did it anyway from a 20 mph roll. He had no chance this time, I pulled on him and got 4 trucks in a 1/4 mile. I feel better that I got that out of my system, and finally beat my first Titan.

i think we need a titan vs SS section, very nice kill with your mods once you get going it will be hard for 99% of titans to catch you.

NICE KILL, keep up the good hunting!

Well, I sure would like to have the mods you have. That thing has to be smoke'n!!

I messaged you back but good job! :thumbs: you finally got that guy. How long have you been trying to get that guy to race you? Right after you got your tune didn't he wuss out when you revved it next to him? This match has been a long time in the making and now i just need to find this guy on lake mead blvd and show him some dodge tails.

i think we need a titan vs SS section, very nice kill with your mods once you get going it will be hard for 99% of titans to catch you.

Well, I sure would like to have the mods you have. That thing has to be smoke'n!!

i was reading your mods soon to come, my bad. your truck will fly from a roll with those, what procharger are you going use p1sc or d1sc?

I messaged you back but good job!  :thumbs:  you finally got that guy.  How long have you been trying to get that guy to race you?  Right after you got your tune didn't he wuss out when you revved it next to him?  This match has been a long time in the making and now i just need to find this guy on lake mead blvd and show him some dodge tails.

Its been a long 3 months since he revved at me and took off. He always thought that he was the fastest truck down there, and would run up on people. He does have an exhaust and CAI, I'm not sure if the titans go past 120 without a tune? But that one day when I told you about when I pulled out before he did, he didn't want to play. He just turned off and it pissed me off that I couldn't run him. I don't think he'll revved at me anymore. He seemed pretty cool, so I'm sure we'll honk at each other.

i was reading your mods soon to come, my bad. your truck will fly from a roll with those, what procharger are you going use p1sc or d1sc?

I'm not sure which one yet. Frank from Revolution raceworks is going to help with it. I guess the best and fastest one? All I know is that it will pump out an 150 extra ponies. I'll have to build my tranny too, cuz I'll have a heavy right foot when I get it. :thumbsup: