i just found out what NSFW stands for

06redSSrwd

i knew NSFW was something along those lines. fortunately for me, I'm on the road all day so i don't have to worry about that. mainly I just gotta worry about road rage.

sorry to hear about the job, but what happened?

:dunno:

i was at work and i opened some topic from this site that was titled XMAS girls. and it had NSFW on it. :dupe:

anyway i opened it.... :dupe:

and some lady that i had been teaching at my work was leaving (it was Friday and she had been at my ceneter for a 5 day course) and she came by my office to spread thanks to myself and my staff around the office and she was waiting in the doorway of my office for me. my computer faces the doorway and i had just opened that XMAS girls thing, i just said , "what in the hell?!?" and i exited.

anyway, wasn't a big deal, i was just embarassed as i try to keep a highly professional enviroment at my work because i work with very important physicians,

if it was a guy it wouldn't have been too bad, but it was a woman so it made it a little more embarassing. she's a tough cookie though so i'm sure she's no stranger to that kind of stuff. either way, all is well, sorry for keeping everyone hanging.

just got my replacement part for the antenna so i'm going to go do my antenna delete right now!

ES :flag:

i was at work and i opened some topic from this site that was titled XMAS girls.  and it had NSFW on it.  :dupe:

anyway i opened it.... :dupe:

and some lady that i had been teaching at my work was leaving (it was Friday and she had been at my ceneter for a 5 day course) and she came by my office to spread thanks to myself and my staff around the office and she was waiting in the doorway of my office for me. my computer faces the doorway and i had just opened that XMAS girls thing, i just said , "what in the hell?!?" and i exited.

anyway, wasn't a big deal, i was just embarassed as i try to keep a highly professional enviroment at my work because i work with very important physicians,

if it was a guy it wouldn't have been too bad, but it was a woman so it made it a little more embarassing. she's a tough cookie though so i'm sure she's no stranger to that kind of stuff. either way, all is well, sorry for keeping everyone hanging.

just got my replacement part for the antenna so i'm going to go do my antenna delete right now!

ES :flag:

at least the "hard way" was only an embarassing moment!

:thumbs: