Went to Jack in the box...

AJSmyth

Sorry to hear about your truck f'n assholes :banghead: . I find it amazing how nobody ever sees anything. When I go to Dallas for example you will see this car or truck parked on the side of a busy interstate like 35 thousands of people pass by an hour and you will come back by later and that same car or truck is completely stripped and vandalized.I mean WTF?

Thanks for the support guys...it's really depressing b/c I'm a full time student and I work part time to pay for college and my truck. It was on 7th/Buckeye in Phoenix, and I have that Pager $400 alarm, but it didn't even go off, I know it has the back-up battery if they cut the battery wire it will still go off but obviously I don't have the glass sensor thing. They did scratch the paint from where they pried the window, I have full glass coverage and I just got a new window today...no tint on it yet and I hate it, it feels like I'm in a fishbowl. lol. I have limo all they way around but I need to know what % to get the two front doors, I want it just dark enough to see in...so any suggestions would be great...I guess it couldve been worse, I did have my backpack w/ my laptop in the back seat, sunglasses and cd's.

Man that sucks

i lived in phoenix for three years and i've been to that jack in the box

your lucky you still have a truck in that area!

My suggestion stay north!