windsheild sticker?

what does everyone think of windsheild stickers. i was thinking about getting on that said "chevy ss" or something to that affect. anyone have pictures of diffrent options. just want something simple with chevy in it. please post pics~~~KYle

what does everyone think of windsheild stickers. i was thinking about getting on that said "chevy ss" or something to that affect. anyone have pictures of diffrent options. just want something simple with chevy in it. please post pics~~~KYle

Might as well put one of these on too... :crazy:

Ricer-Camry2.jpg

imo they are ugly , they take away the cleanliness of the truck , i dont lik estickers at all, only one i have is a small vortech sticker on the bottom of the back window and its starting to annoy me.

and im sorry to sound like a dick but you dont have an SS so why would you want a sticker that says ss? same thing with the emblems? put a 408 in it and you may be worthy but until then :nono:

i don't like stickers either the only ones i have are my signature on each side of the rear door windows. they are a little small, i want to get some bigger ones made. no stickers means more people ask you about your truck.

Alan

Edited by wody (see edit history)

imo they are ugly , they take away the cleanliness of the truck , i dont lik estickers at all, only one i have is a small vortech sticker on the bottom of the back window and its starting to annoy me.

and im sorry to sound like a dick but you dont have an SS so why would you want a sticker that says ss? same thing with the emblems? put a 408 in it and you may be worthy but until then  :nono:

:withstupid::withstupid:

they're ugly and it looks much cleaner without. i don't like stickers at all, the only one i have on mine is a parking decal for school which i hate, it supposed to go on the outside but i modified it with double sided tape (it's an advanced technique :jester: lol) so it can be on the inside, i still hate it, but it's not as bad.

ES :flag:

i don't like stickers either the only ones  i have are my signature on each side of the rear door windows. they are a little small, i want to get some bigger ones made. no stickers means more people ask you about your truck.

Alan

i would be careful on who reads this post, i think i saw the sig on your truck on some pics you posted a while back and i thought it was someone's sig who did some work on your truck, it looks like a bad ass sig. either way, be careful because ppl can easily write a check or sign your name. just a thought. and lookin out for a fellow SS brotherin

i don't like stickers either the only ones  i have are my signature on each side of the rear door windows. they are a little small, i want to get some bigger ones made. no stickers means more people ask you about your truck.

Alan

i would be careful on who reads this post, i think i saw the sig on your truck on some pics you posted a while back and i thought it was someone's sig who did some work on your truck, it looks like a bad ass sig. either way, be careful because ppl can easily write a check or sign your name. just a thought. and lookin out for a fellow SS brotherin

just like anyone who is famous i have two sigs. :thumbs: plus im all over my money. someone spends my money or steals my identity i'll find them and kill them :wtf:. your social is the thing you need to protect.

Alan

Alan

just like anyone who is famous i have two sigs. :thumbs: plus im all over my money. someone spends my money or steals my identity i'll find them and kill them :wtf:. your social is the thing you need to protect.

Alan

i like your way of handling your business :thumbs: