Check out this Ebay Auction

How and why?

IMG_1745_1_3_1.JPG

Q: property included? or just the vehicles/parts on the property?

Dec-18-06

A: The property is free to the high bidder of this auction. Nothing wrong with the land, it is a very nice parcel (3.9 acres). House needs a lot of work, but is livable if you are not too fussy.

They would come out a lot better if they had a estate auction and let people buy some of the stuff in lots or pieces.

Hemi with a one barrel?

IMG_1750_6_1.JPG

thats not the mazine i saw it in. I cant remember what magazine it was but he had a bunch of rare motors like 427's could be a totaly different guy also

I read that same article. You are referring to a different guy, this guy is still alive and plans on writing a book,

I heard a similar story of this guy. He was a life long GM employee and collected just about every notable GM car every made from like 1955-1980 or something like that.

He did have everything in those storage trailers, stacked door to door and welded shut. He also had a bunch of parts as well cars. The way I understood it, he would buy the cars new or next to new and then seal them off.

I read that he died and left it all to his daughter, I remember it being on eBay about a year or so ago and also saw a special about it on the Today show.

Interesting, true or not.

com'on who is going to put up 1.5 for that???? First most of the guys I know with that much money are scared of dirt, rust, and getting messy...it would be fun to donate that to the world of gear heads, one set of used headers per person....