i got my first kill!!!!!!!!!!&

nixsupersport

ok, so it goes like this:

i have a compound fracture in my lower back, i have been going to regularly scheduled appointments. my girl is pregnant, and in turn we have had our appointments for that as well, i messed up and had a doctors appointment the same day that we had our 6 month check-up. my back appointment was at 215 and the check up was at 300, in different towns. i finished my appointment earlier and it was about 245, so i called my girl and asked if she was in her appointment yet, she said no. i went from st.peter to mankato, to meet her at her appointment.

i had to tell that story, it will make sense later :P

anyways, we finish with the appointment and decide to go and get something to eat, here is where the top story comes into play, she got in her van, and i hopped in the ss, and we headed down the road. we were going to applebee's, which was about 6-7 blocks away.

the race

i pull up to the second or third stoplight, not paying attention to who's who and low and behold it's my girl on the other side of me. i roll down my window, and she does also, SHE asked if i wanted to race, i'm like shit yeah!!, we are like a few blocks from our exit and the light turns green, i launch my ****er off the line like a son of a bitch and leave her in my dust, i slow down cause the race is over we are already past the intersection, i exit to go to the place, and she is still driving past the exit, i'm like wtf. i get to the eats spot and she is already there, and smiling ear to ear saying that she beat me!!!

needless to say it was a fun meal explaining to her that when you race like that, it is only across the intersection and not much farther than that. not racing to the final destination. i said THIS WAS NOT THE GUMBALL 3000!!!, she replied back what is the GUMBALL3000, i almost left her there- if it was not for the kid-j/k :devil:

anyways, i smoked a 2006 grand caravan, mods: prego driver, dvd player, no floor mats, and a power seat!

thanks for reading :thumbs: