what kind of billet grill do you have?

just wondering what kind of billet grill everyone here has and if you can post some pics.

should i go with an insert (replaces OEM grill) or over mount (mounts over OEM grill).

the only reserve i have towards getting an over mount is once i bought one for my last truck and looked like my truck had a retainer on. do they all fit like that?

thanks all!

ES :flag:

complete replacement for the top and bolt over for the lower.

grille.jpg

Alan

That looks sweet!.................... :thumbs:

:smash::cheers::chevy::eek:

Wody just sold me a Grill!!! LOL Man that's just awesome!! What kind of lower grill is it? The Ebay one?

just wondering what kind of billet grill everyone here has and if you can post some pics.

should i go with an insert (replaces OEM grill) or over mount (mounts over OEM grill).

the only reserve i have towards getting an over mount is once i bought one for my last truck and looked like my truck had a retainer on. do they all fit like that?

thanks all!

get the carriage works 06 hd style two-piece grill insert then the ss 3 piece lower valance insert. looks the best imo.

thanks all!

get the carriage works 06 hd style two-piece grill insert then the ss 3 piece lower valance insert. looks the best imo.

the lower on mine is carriage works just not 06 hd style. also is that adriana lima in your avatar?

Alan

Edited by wody (see edit history)

DSC01693.jpg

i need to get a new camera but this is a precision ez solid billet, i had the scoops too but i got the ducts chromed so i left them out.

the tops are bolt over and the bottem is a replacement.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

DSC01693.jpg

i need to get a new camera but this is a precision ez solid billet, i had the scoops too but i got the ducts chromed so i left them out.

the tops are bolt over and the bottem is a replacement.

Hey chase, did you have to trim that plate mount to get the lower in? I wouldn't think so if it was a replacement right? The lower I got is a Precision replacement and I'm hoping I won't have to trim the plate holder.

Anyways, here is the one going on tomorrow hopefully. Thanks Wody! :thumbs: I'm having issues with it lining up. It's not even securly mounted in that pic.

214695140.jpg

get the carriage works 06 hd style two-piece grill insert then the ss 3 piece lower valance insert.  looks the best imo.

That looks awsome... Almost like the 06 grill but with billet....

So this will fit an 05 SS with no modifications? I love Carriage work products, I have there grill on my Impala as well.