uphill burnout

rivierakid55

this might be the slowest two footed burnout ever but since daryl (2006silverSS) took the time to video it i couldnt resist putting it out here. i await everyone's jokes now but keep in mind this was a pretty steep incline. :cool:

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c322/69r...erakid55_02.flv

this might be the slowest two footed burnout ever but since daryl (2006silverSS) took the time to video it i couldnt resist putting it out here.  i await everyone's jokes now but keep in mind this was a pretty steep incline.  :cool:

The incline was pretty steep, I tried to do a burnout also and failed :(. I'll see about getting that vid up cause it is a nice launch vid with the corsa exhaust. It actually sounds better under a load :) .

where's the smoke? :driving: that exhaust setup sounds sick... :thumbs:

we call them the smokeless burnouts here in northern cali. :driving:

ahh... do they have emmissions standards on rubber too? :jester:

Next thing you know they'll be putting converters on cows.

next time put some atf on the ground.

this might be the slowest two footed burnout ever but since daryl (2006silverSS) took the time to video it i couldnt resist putting it out here.  i await everyone's jokes now but keep in mind this was a pretty steep incline.  :cool:

The incline was pretty steep, I tried to do a burnout also and failed :(. I'll see about getting that vid up cause it is a nice launch vid with the corsa exhaust. It actually sounds better under a load :) .