road course racing

hi all

i just bought a 03 ss,,,,, arrival blue, 22" rims. black interior. only 18k on the clock. appparently no mods.

we have a 4.1 mile road course 13 miles from my house just outside reno nevada. i know the owners, they have lots of weekend events. how many would be up for a weekend on the road course. if we could put together a weekend event i would do all the leg work on this end. let me know how many would be willing to come out here, maybe mid spring or early summer.

allen :driving:

I'd like to see pictures of your truck! :D  Really like to see the black interior.

i leave for work before the sun comes up,,,,,, dont get home till way after dark. i havent even had a chance to drive the ss in the daylight..(begining to think it may be a vampire or werewolf truck LOL) but i should be able to take some pics this weekend (maybe all covered in snow) then i will post them on the board.

i was playing with buttons last night and found i have xm radio. pushed another button on the wheel and i accidently called onstar. i still havent found all the bells, and only a couple of whistles. what a KOOL ride.

:driving:

hi all

i just bought a 03 ss,,,,, arrival blue, 22" rims. black interior. only 18k on the clock. appparently no mods.

we have a 4.1 mile road course 13 miles from my house just outside reno nevada. i know the owners, they have lots of weekend events. how many would be up for a weekend on the road course. if we could put together a weekend event i would do all the leg work on this end. let me know how many would be willing to come out here, maybe mid spring or early summer.

allen :driving:

I'm down!