More Nostalgia...Remember Transformers?

Black2003SS

yeah i'll go see it. i wonder if they are going to have the one where he transforms into a casset player or maybe now he is going to be a cd player?

Alan

i think that was Blaster. i got an s-load of them in my parents attic along with star wars toys, gi joes, my atari, pong, nintendo, sega genesis, he-man.

no original packaging, but hmm...

any on enotice the new camaro? i rememebr readign this is supposed to be the debut of it in the movie. ill go see it.

i think his name was bumblebee...he used to be a VW bug. Cant wait for the movie, grew up with transformers

and ninja turtles...which they are remaking as well

Edited by drako (see edit history)

any on enotice the new camaro? i rememebr readign this is supposed to be the debut of it in the movie. ill go see it.

i think his name was bumblebee...he used to be a VW bug. Cant wait for the movie, grew up with transformers

I saw the camaro twice in the trailer....looks sweet :cool: They're remaking ninja turtles :confused: Cowabunga dude :jester: I loved the ninja turtles when I was little.

I saw the camaro twice in the trailer....looks sweet :cool: They're remaking ninja turtles :confused: Cowabunga dude :jester: I loved the ninja turtles when I was little.

my brother said they are making a ninja turtes movie. i was all about ninja turtes too. i hated leonardo.

Alan