d_a_n_payne - BAD SELLER!!!, BAD SELLER!!!&#33

Bought a TV/DVD combo from him. Spent over $100 at Best Buy having it installed to find out it doesn't work. I ask for a refund, he makes some excuses saying its working to try this. So I go back, try what he says and guess what ITS STILL BROKE. So I am out $200 for the TV and $100 from Best Buy. All I ask is for my $200 back and Ill even pay the shipping back to him for this broke as a joke thing. HE DOES NOTHING BUT IGNORE ME!!! AVOID HIM, HE WILL SELL YOU BROKEN CRAP!!!

Yes but it was posted in the wrong place so it was locked. This has not been resolved, he is to damn iimature to answer any of my PM's and he has not sent me a dime nor has he made any attempt to resolve this.

Childish? Are you kidding me? This a$$hole owes me money for a broke POS he sent me and you call me childish? Grow up.

Almost sounds like a last-minute XMas fund-raiser ...  :jester:

No this has been going on for over 2 months, and he is online and reads my messages but doesn't respond to them. And when I try to get anything resolved it just turns out that I am stupid and they lock my thread.

OR

I get ignorant people like PladdPezzPunk saying Im childish because I post he is a bad seller.

Not that I know Dan Payne personally, but I did speak with him on this issue and last he knew, the unit worked...I doubt he would sell it broke. Also, he has had some severe hardships financially and sold most of the stuff out of his truck...so..I really really doubt he has the money to send you right now...or for quite a while.

look i feel bad for you, if it was my money id be pissed too. but the mods locked the thread becuase of this same reason, you should handel it outside of the site, go through pm's. what point are you going to get through posting it up. if he doesnt responde to pm's,emails or what not i bet he wont respond here(if he really isnt responing). if members want to buy stuff from him after this and they get screwed over like you its there fault. this is a "help" site not ebay. i fell bad for you but this isnt the place. :thumbs:

look i feel bad for you, if it was my money id be pissed too. but the mods locked the thread becuase of this same reason, you should handel it outside of the site, go through pm's. what point are you going to get through posting it up. if he doesnt responde to pm's,emails or what not i bet he wont respond here(if he really isnt responing). if members want to buy stuff from him after this and they get screwed over like you its there fault. this is a "help" site not ebay. i fell bad for you but this isnt the place.  :thumbs:

Its kinda difficult WHEN I DONT HAVE HIS INFORMATION AND NO1 WILL GIVE IT TO ME. AND HE DOESNT ANSWER MY PM'S SO THAT DOESNT WORK EITHER.

This has nothing to do with you, so why come in my thread and try to make me look bad? What is wrong with you? I am the one who got screwed and you're trying to stand up for the guy who screwed me.

I really really doubt he has the money to send you right now...or for quite a while.

So what you are saying is d_a_n_payne didn't have a hard time spending the money that litylshue sent him, but now that it is gone, litylshue have to "wait quite a while" to get his money back. I don't know d_a_n_payne either, but if someone was calling me out in front of the entire forum I would speak up and defend myself.

I can't say for sure but isn't d_a_n_payne the same member who had a problem with a nitrous soleniod sticking and destroying his engine in his SS? He then took the truck to the dealer, played dumb and got them to warranty it. Isn't this also the same guy who got rid of his SS and got a 2wd Tahoe and dumped a bunch of money into it (wheels, electronics, rollpan, ect.)?

My point is, it doesn't look like d_a_n_payne is hurting for money and he is willing to screw someone over. I could be completely wrong about everything and for litylshue's sake, I hope that I am.

These are some posts he left on my cardomain page

Posted by d_a_n_payne

12/04/2003, 11:48amI LOVE your truck! Where did you get the centercaps!?!?! I have some KMC Thunders and I want the Chevrolet centercaps, too. Could you help me out??? You beat me to the nitrous! I should be getting it in the next month, maybe Christmas. Come check out my SS!

Posted by d_a_n_payne

02/11/2004, 01:49pmAnd will it be a problem hitting the nitrous with my Hypertech Programer?

Posted by d_a_n_payne

02/11/2004, 01:41pmAre you using a bottle heater on your bottle? I am fixin to put my kit in and I am kinda worried about putting the bottle in the bed and it blowing up or somethin. I might be exagerrating, but do you think I need a heater?

Maybe he spent all of his money funneling beer?

434545_49.jpg434545_51.jpg

littleshoe,

please take this up through pm's. there is nothing to be gained from you posting this over and over again. sss.com is not responsible for members that buy and sell to each other and we already know your side of the story. i'm very sorry that you feel you have been cheated but this is not the place to talk about it.