new alternator

thor__1

• 4 weeks later...
I need a larger alternator, 200 amps I think, and Iwanted to know if any body recamended a certain brand

im running about 3600 watts on my stereo system

www.realmofexcursion.com its called excessive ampreage ask for NATE tell him fletch1 sent u...u can get a new 200 amp one from him for about 300$

I need a larger alternator, 200 amps I think, and Iwanted to know if any body recamended a certain brand

im running about 3600 watts on my stereo system

I have one I will sell shipped for $250. 220 amps, powder coated red. its sitting in my garage in the box waiting for you to install it this weekend! :jester:

lemme know asap! direct 0 gauge output, easy install, made by Stinger!

:shakehead:(I have one I will sell shipped for $250. 220 amps, powder coated red. its sitting in my garage in the box waiting for you to install it this weekend!

lemme know asap! direct 0 gauge output, easy install, made by Stinger!)

I wish i would hasve known that acouple of weeks ago because i already ordered and got mine. it goes in this weekend when my new new battery gets here( stinger sp 1000). i also have to add my other battery(stinger sp 1700 :thumbs: ).its so big i have to put it in the bed.

Does anyone know the stock alternator output is ?? I thought stock was 200 amps ??

thoe 03 has a 105 amp :banghead: and the 04s and up have a 145 amp.

• 3 months later...
I have one I will sell shipped for $250. 220 amps, powder coated red. its sitting in my garage in the box waiting for you to install it this weekend! biggrinjester.gif

Sent you a pm about the alt!

• 1 month later...
I have one I will sell shipped for $250. 220 amps, powder coated red. its sitting in my garage in the box waiting for you to install it this weekend! :jester:

Hey do you still have the altenator still for sale?? I will buy it right now E-mail me back If you do ( [email protected])

Thanks Richie,

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
Just for future lookers of this post... Check out DB Electrical out of Tennessee. They have some pretty good stuff. :cheers::chevy:

I just got a alternator from DB.. But do I need a bigger belt or not??? It says its a inch bigger then the delco models.