Thinking about buying a 2006 SS....

curly

What kind of deals has anyone got since GM started the 'red tag' event? I am debating trading my 2005 HD in for a 2006 SS, 2wd, loaded. Just wondering what other members are seeing price-wise so I know how far I can push the dealer.

I really like my HD but am getting kinda tired of the rough ride and not having a full center console. Plus, the dealer has had this truck for a while and I think he will really deal with me. We talked briefly today and he gave me a decent trade-in for my HD but seemed very interested in talking to me seriously when I was ready (couldn't today because I was 'at work' :D ).

Thanks for any input!

my 06 Intimidator stickered for 42,605.00 I traded in my 03 silverado for it. and after dealing some. i think i ended up about 30,000.00 someting in it. but ill tell ya what its well worth it i love my 06 SSS. :chevy: and BLACK is really the fastest.

my 06 Intimidator stickered for 42,605.00 I traded in my 03 silverado for it. and after dealing some. i think i ended up about 30,000.00 someting in it. but ill tell ya what its well worth it i love my 06 SSS. :chevy: and  BLACK is really the fastest.

:withstupid: Can I hear an AMEN? :driving:

my 06 Intimidator stickered for 42,605.00 I traded in my 03 silverado for it. and after dealing some. i think i ended up about 30,000.00 someting in it. but ill tell ya what its well worth it i love my 06 SSS. :chevy: and  BLACK is really the fastest.

AMEN!!!!!

AMEN! Hallelujia Brother! :chevy:

Mr. P. :)

I bought mine before the Red Tag event. Was window stickered at $38K; I got it for $29K out the door. I don't think the Red Tag is as important as making sure you grab all of the available 06 rebates.