help me decide..exhaust

ro9beam2002

well fellows.. got it in today.. and before the ups man could get to the door.. i had him putting it the back of truck...lol... didnt take long to install... the tip is a little close to the fender than advised in the manual ..about 3/8 of a inch gap.. but it looks good.. one thing though....

when i first started it up.. at idle.. i was quickly goosing it up and down.. and i noticed a slight poping noise when letting of the gas.. almost like a tiny backfire.. is this normal until the muffler breaks in or will this occur at idle while goosing it rapidly?

the exhaust is almost the same at idle but a little deeper.. very silent in cab... kinda makes u wonder where the money went too in the cab going down the road... wanted to roll down the window.. but i cant yet.. new tint.. was almost temtped to say screw the tint though...lol... will be nice to see how it does tommarow ... only driven about 2 miles so far