Got Spindals and Shackles Yesterday...

onyx_ss

Well i ordered Spindals ( 2in ) and bought these Shackles from a Local Shop( DJM 2 in ) for the SS , Ordered the spindal and some other goodies on sunday and they arrived yesterday, Well today i decided to install the Shackles, Man it was kinda of tricky but thanks to a few How To's that i found, i breezed through it, just had time to install Shackles today, IM going to install the Spindals tomorrow, But i took the SS out for a spin after i was done and she drove great and it looks killer as well

Picture029.jpg

(Spindals from Summit)

Picture017.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture032.jpg

These are the other goodies from chevy mall

I Will take Pics of the drop when its all done :cheers:

Onyx :cool:

Edited by onyx_ss (see edit history)

Alright guys im Done with the Spindals! Finally but it did take awhile, The first side i did was a bi*ch to do, but I got the hang of it it all came out good, The 2nd side was preaty easy since I already knew what to do, So it came out fast. I will Wash and Wax the Truck tomorrow and post some good pics for yall, This drop really give it a great look :cheers:

where did you get the keychain?, and btw congrats on the "drop", pics would be next in order i assume :thumbs:

I ordered the Keychain on Chevymall.com

Here the pics guys, gave it a clean wash, Its a 2/2 Drop

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Let me know what yall think :cheers:

EDIT//

Coming from my friends house which is in DeSoto a lil while ago and on my way I picked it up to about 80 then further ahead picked it up to 106 without any Vibration at all on both speeds, so i think the drop Turned out Great :cheers:

Edited by onyx_ss (see edit history)

I did the mcgauhys 2/3.5 took 5 hours.I spent 1 hour yesterday taking the back shackles and hangers off and greasing them.I got excited and got in a hurry when i lowered it,so i did not use the grease they sent.My truck was sqeakig like crazy in the back.Problem solved now.Did back brakes while i had the wheels off.I have 60000 miles on the truck now.First time i touched the brakes. :chevy: