• 1. Oynx Black
    • 2. Arrival Blue
    • 3. Victory Red
    • 4. Silver Birch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I dont want to go all science teacher on you guys but Red is the SLOWEST color.

The wavelengths are the longest and take the longest to reach your eye. Redshift in astronomy states that we know the stars are moving appart since they have a red hue to there spectrum.

Therefore, Blue (really indigo) would be the fastest color.

However, The Black still looks fastest at night when light is not being emited. And Chase must be colorblind since he does not follow the rules he is too fast for Black in the daytime.

BLACK ..... It was the only choice Chevrolet should have allowed !!!!!

My choices in order ....

1 - Black ... Clean

2 - Black ... Dirty

3 - Black ... Smashed up w/bondo

4 - Black ... after being tagged w/spraypaint

5 - Silverbirch

6 - Red

7 - Blue

JMHO ...

I must agree with chase on this one. Black by far looks pimp as hell on the SS. However, Red is a little more sporty, Blue is classy, and Silver is just silver :D Black can look a little sinister at times, and red just glows when clean. I guess to each his own, Today I'll take red... someday i may want black, blue and i suppose that someone might be able to talk me into silver :jester:

• 1 year later...
What is the key word here- VICTORY red, I rest my case. :D

................... :cheers: .....Seriously though, I think they all are awesome......if I had unlimited funds, I would definitely own one of each------------ :D

black is the fastest? wtf? i remember hearing one time that henry ford said that "you can have it in any color u like, as long as it is black" are all the black sss really just fords? VICTORY RED is the only color worthy of wearing a bowtie ,,,, ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!

I have noticed a couple of times, while fueling at night under the lights at a gas station, my '03 Victory Red changes color and has an orange glow. It's a religious experience. And during the day it is definitely red.