Single 10 underneath rear seat?

NashSS

I talked with a local stereo shop and they mostly do big name stuff like JL and I asked him about a sub underneath my rear seat and he said that a custom box amp, sub and installed for 500 bucks and it was a single 10" JL sub. is this good? or can I do better? but i definatly want to put a sub in it cuz the stock bose sub just isnt cutting it.

all depends on which model sub it is. If your looking for something simple, mtx has a single thunderform box that goes right under our rear seat and they can be had dirt cheap on ebay. I ran one for a little and was impressed with what it could do. An amp can be found cheap as well then it just comes down to wiring everything which is a snap as well using the "HOW TO" that is done on this forum

I talked with a local stereo shop and they mostly do big name stuff like JL and I asked him about a sub underneath my rear seat and he said that a custom box amp, sub and installed for 500 bucks and it was a single 10" JL sub. is this good? or can I do better? but i definatly want to put a sub in it cuz the stock bose sub just isnt cutting it.

Thats not bad you could prob go a little cheaper if you went non-JL but paying retail, install, and a "custom" box I dont think thats a bad price at all which JL amp and sub?

I have a 10 inch Infinity powered sub with built in amp and crossover in it. I have had the unit for 6 years but it still does the trick for me. I installed it right to the back of the stock until so I can still have my controls on the wheel and my XM radio working. Sounds great too.

:chevy::flag::chevy: